PUMPKIN GRANOLA NUT MUFFINS
This recipe is from way back in Jodi's teaching days - before Mrs. Barr's Natural Foods was ever created! They even cooked their own pumpkins, too! We hope you enjoy this yummy recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (gluten free or regular)
- 1 tbs pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (for more sweetness add another 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup oil or (1/4 cup oil & 1/4 cup applesauce)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Mrs. Barr's Almond Walnut Pecan Granola
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients, except granola. - Mix together
- In large bowl blend eggs, sugar, oil, pumpkin & vanilla. Add dry ingredients, mix well but don't over mix! Fold in granola.
- Fill greased muffin pan 3/4 of the way full with batter or use muffin liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Let cool, and enjoy!